blue linen skirt from Mango size 8 US (but this is a european cut, and really fits more like a small 6/large 4). (same pattern front/back) Hits slightly below the knee. Accepting reasonable offers.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
So I have several items I would like to find a new home for:
1) Reed Shirtdress from Anthropologie color: green, size: 8, new with original tags.
Asking $90 shipped OBO SOLD!!
2) Moulinette Soeurs Akebia Dress new with tags size: 4
Asking $70 OBO
3) BCBG mini black schoolgirl pleated skirt. Button side closure Size: 4 (but more like a 2 or small 4)
Has been worn but in very good condition !
4) BCBG mini brown school girl skirt, with very faint blue stripes. Zip on side, fake buttons on fron and pleating.Size: 6 (but fits more size 4). Has been worn but in very good condition
Asking $20 shipped
5) Banana Republic khaki colored linen slacks, size: 4. Style: Martin Good condition !
Asking: $20 OBO
6) Anthropologie Midnight DahliaDress by Zehavale. I bought this on a whim and never wore it, its a very pretty cocktail dress, black with offfwhite flowers embroidered on the bust with 4 snap buttons in the back. This is slightly sheer, you would need a slip with it I believe. Size: 6. New with tags
Asking: $70 OBO
7) Banana Republic tank with lace details around the bust and buttom of the top. Green satin with gold colored studs in a diagonal pattern. Has been worn but only several times (pics at top of post)
Asking: $20 shipped